Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

In from Unsane asylum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clara Listensprechen
Youngling
Clara Listensprechen

In from Unsane asylum Empty
PostSubject: In from Unsane asylum   In from Unsane asylum EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:42 am

...and just like I said over on that forum, I'm yer basic political pundit/debater. Insofar as I'm also an atheist, you can expect that I'll have opinions about the misbegotten mixture of religion and state, as well as other religiopolitical matters.

WARNING: I am capable of arguing the part of Devil's Advocate, and it would be a mistake to call me self-contradictory in the event I should choose to argue the other side. I'm a point-counterpoint type of person and prefer debate on the basis of point-counterpoint, as opposed to ad hominem, as ad hominems prove nothing and support no position.

Pleezed ta meetcha.
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: In from Unsane asylum   In from Unsane asylum EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 am

Hi, welcome to this forum! Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
spirit
Youngling
spirit

PostSubject: Re: In from Unsane asylum   In from Unsane asylum EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Hello and welcome

look forward to seeing you around the boards!!!!

spiritx
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: In from Unsane asylum   In from Unsane asylum EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:50 pm

I'm the Devil's Ad too...just find it fun lol! Nice to have another pundit on the forum!!
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Youngling
Clara Listensprechen

PostSubject: Re: In from Unsane asylum   In from Unsane asylum EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:17 am

Kewl! Have at you, then! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Youngling
Clara Listensprechen

PostSubject: Re: In from Unsane asylum   In from Unsane asylum EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:19 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! Looking forward to settling in.
Back to top Go down
voice
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: In from Unsane asylum   In from Unsane asylum EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:45 am

i am a mirror debater... which mean, i morph into the style of the other... but not always
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Youngling
Clara Listensprechen

PostSubject: Re: In from Unsane asylum   In from Unsane asylum EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:34 pm

I have no idea what that means. Care to elaborate? Is that like an "I know you are but what am I?" approach?? Or what?
Back to top Go down
voice
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: In from Unsane asylum   In from Unsane asylum EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:18 pm

you mean me,?
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Youngling
Clara Listensprechen

PostSubject: Re: In from Unsane asylum   In from Unsane asylum EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:25 am

Only if you made the claim of being a "mirror debater". Judging from your previous post, you were indeed the one who made the claim.

Explain please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In from Unsane asylum   In from Unsane asylum Empty

Back to top Go down

In from Unsane asylum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Spirited Discussions! :: If you have a moment . . . :: All About Me-
Jump to: