Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

Amazon.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelMutley
Youngling

Amazon..... Empty
PostSubject: Amazon.....   Amazon..... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:28 am

Fucking annoy me! Every time I browse a few days later I get emails advertising 50% or sommat off whatever I was just looking at.
And when I go on the website, it remembers every fucking thing I looked at recently and trys to second guess what I might like.
It's like being fucking followed! Mad

Their service is ace but this is doing my fruit in!

Bahhhhh I'm fed up.
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Amazon..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon.....   Amazon..... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 pm

About a month after I ordered the last set of books I got emails from them constantly asking me to review them and other stuff which I couldn't be bothered to do.

:/
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

Amazon..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon.....   Amazon..... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:50 pm

I sooo know how you both feel lolol.

My thing with Amazon is when you put something on your wish list thinking right, I have to get £5.60 from somewhere, then I log on a few days/weeks later and the price has doubled. Typical.
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

Amazon..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon.....   Amazon..... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Hah, I had kinda forgotten about this post, I woke up feeling rather moody today lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amazon..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon.....   Amazon..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazon.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Spirited Discussions! :: Recess :: Have a Rant-
Jump to: