Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

What's behind your Username??

Go down 
+2
Freakshow
GeckoShinx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

What's behind your Username?? Empty
PostSubject: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:06 am

So unless it's something blatently obvious like your name, what does your username actually mean and how/why did you come up with it??

As for me, Shinx is an electric Lion/Cat Pokemon and I'm a bit of a Pokemon freak and it was the first thing that came to mind! I wish I had chosen something a little more exciting now though, as I'm sticking around lol!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:08 am

You can change your username in your profile.

i'm glad you decided to stay, I'm trying to think of stuff I can contribute to your forum lol

We are very new so things will be slow for a while...hope you stay though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:12 am

Oo fantastic!! There must be something you've always wanted to know about reptiles lol!! Even if it's just commenting on pics hun it would be a great help!! I know how forums are, and how quiet they can be, but this one is doing great even though it's not been up long!!

So are you going to let me in on what your username means?!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:23 am

Oh sorry LOL

Swami is something I added to my name on facebook after reading the science of self realization - it was just a joke, but since i join a LOT of forums I started using it as my username on all of them - except yours cos I wanted something related to the theme lol

And Dementia was the name of my dream soundsystem I wanted to get to do my own illegal raves ^_^

I just stuck them together for no real reason. I am in the throws of deciding what my user name will be for keeps on this site.

bounce

I really need to upload some decent emoticons, these ones are useless. I uploaded tons for my other forum...
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:25 am

Mine is after 2 of the nick names my fiance has given me Very Happy
Angel was what he put me in his phone as the day we got together. He had someone of my name in his phone already, and the day before we got together I had received an Archangel Talisman in the post, which I had won from Fate n Fortune magazine. So he called me Angel cos of that Very Happy
Mutley cos when I'm angry, I mutter under my breath, and when I'm trying not to laugh to loud, I sound like Mutley Laughing
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 am

I'm a Witch!
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Fenrir is the name of the Monsterous wolf at Ragnarok (Norse Apocalypse)

I think its a cool name :p
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Son of Gaia wrote:
Oh sorry LOL
I just stuck them together for no real reason. I am in the throws of deciding what my user name will be for keeps on this site.

How the bloomers am I going to compete with Son of Gaia??? lolol
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:40 pm

lol I actually came up with the name Son of Gaia for a witchcraft and paganism site I post on..

Thought it would work here Very Happy

i love the name GeckoShinx, its nice and different

Although, now I need the perfect avatar . . .

hmmm

/thinks
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:47 pm

I think you're avatar is ace but for some reason the first time I saw it I thought of the Pope, no idea why!!! Geckoshinx I'm not happy with anymore lol. I was thinking of 'Biodiverse' or 'Amazon'..something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:59 pm

Its up to you, I really like GeckoShinx personally, anything you want though, your username ^_^
Back to top Go down
its me
Youngling
its me

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:23 pm

mine is pretty obvious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's behind your Username??   What's behind your Username?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's behind your Username??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Spirited Discussions! :: Recess :: Free Spirited Chat Zone-
Jump to: