Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelMutley
Youngling

I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet Empty
PostSubject: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Hiya!

I never know what to say on these things so.....hello Very Happy

I'm from the West Midlands in the UK and I live with my fiance and my cat.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:11 pm

LOL

Welcome AM Very Happy

Although we're already acquainted . . .

hehe
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Hello!!

Better late than never eh
lol!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:16 pm

That reminds me, later I will upload some better emoticons . . .

Although I kinda like that lol one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Yes, I do like the lol one but most of the others are crap, lol!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Agreed, I will do it when I can be bothered lol it means uploading them all 1 by 1, takes a while!
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:41 pm

OMG I wouldn't be arsed with that, I would just ignore whoever it is that's moaning cyclops
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:41 pm

I would have put a whistling smiley on that last post but you don't have one.
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Hey Angel lol!! I didn't even know you were on my forum (HerpUniverse), fab to know someone else here likes reptiles and stuff lol xx
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:07 pm

I think I'm not anymore, I didnt re register after you got hacked Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Ah I see, that hack nearly killed us but we're back now lol. We love to see you on there again x
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:12 pm

I will probably come back but I dont keep reptiles any more so I don't have too much to say!
I had 4 gorgeous snakes, specially my Amelanistic Corn. I know I shouldn't really have favourites but god she was so gorgeous and so sweet natured!

They are proper bastards for doin that to your site though!
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Ah no way! You should still come back though, but you'd probably get tempted no doubt lol. I love corns, when they're well behaved (you know how that is!!). But yeah we really did think we'd just give up, they created an admin email and emailed everyone a nasty message before shutting the whole thing down completely which made it worse...but never again hopefully lol. xxx
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:19 pm

I don't think I got any nasty email....I just got one sayin you'd been hacked.
I was gonna sign back up but I never got round to it and to be honest, I then forgot till now Rolling Eyes
My corn was always lovely but she was such an escape artist....she escaped 3 times and I still dont understand how....she managed to push the lid up off the fish tank I was keepin her in, and the lid was weighted down! I soon got a proper vivarium!
I had a yellow rat snake who went missing. He didn't escape, I was a div and left his viv door open Rolling Eyes
7 months later he came back out from under the floor boards! I can't believe he survived, he was only a baby!
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Wow its amazing how they manage to stay alive with no food or whatever, and your rat was only a baby! Makes you wonder how they do it. My corn escaped once and I found her a month later with her head on the toilet seat with her tail wrapped around the flusher lol! I'm glad you didnt get a nasty email, I suppose that's one good thing about it all eh. Did you ever keep lizards?
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:24 pm

No I never kept lizards but I always loved bearded dragons, so cute and seemed really nice natured! And iguanas, but I hear they can be nasty. Geckos are cool.
I think my rat snake might have done that brumation thing they can do. He was missing from September to April so it would make sense. He was very very thin when he came back.
My corn snake was once caught coming back up from under the floorboards, coming up in the gap between the floorboard and the radiator pipe. It's amazing the tiny gaps they can squeeze through isnt it!
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:18 am

Aww geckos are my fave, I just think they're the best lol. As for corns and holes, the holes they can get through are that tiny that you can never find the gap they got through in the viv!!
Back to top Go down
its me
Youngling
its me

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:15 pm

hello angel Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet   I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet Empty

Back to top Go down

I just realised I haven't made a thread here yet
Page 1 of 1