Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)

Go down 
+3
AngelMutley
Freakshow
GeckoShinx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) Empty
PostSubject: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:20 pm

As you will soon learn, I'm a bit of a politics and environment freak so when I saw this place I was pretty happy to say the least lol.

Me:

What takes up all my time: I keep reptiles and invertebrates. I also admin on a Reptile forum!
Music: Coupe Decale, Zouk and Grime
Likes: Politics, the environment, reptiles, forums, reading books, relaxing, games!
Dislikes: People with zero sense of humour, assumptions and the postman
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Hello and welcome!

this board is very new, days old in fact, so we don't have many active members, so if things are ever slow its because of that!

We're glad to have you here, and i can't wait to see more of your brain lol! ^_^

You can advertise your forum on both my sites, and I will join! We have a chatbox on my other site which is usually populated, though the forum is also only a few days old, so if you ever wanna chat with anyone, people will be there!

I hope you enjoy the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Hiya, welcome. Smile

Have you ever been on the Bubbling Cauldron? I posted a few times on a reptile forum and I found out about it from the Cauldron Smile
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:18 am

AngelMutley wrote:
Hiya, welcome. Smile

Have you ever been on the Bubbling Cauldron? I posted a few times on a reptile forum and I found out about it from the Cauldron Smile

I think I may have done actually, it really rings a bell!! Might have to google it and see if I can regain my memory lol x
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:23 am

Bubbling Cauldron!

You should also have a look at the Persephone's Gateway in the header menu, a site for witch craft Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:50 am

Ahh Witchcraft, I sense a theme coming along lol!! I've just decided to give into the fact I'm going to get lost in this forum lol
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:03 am

it's okay to get lost here, i'll always be around to find you again ^_^

lol!
Back to top Go down
its me
Youngling
its me

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:26 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
spirit
Youngling
spirit

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:44 pm

GeckoShinx wrote:
Ahh Witchcraft, I sense a theme coming along lol!! I've just decided to give into the fact I'm going to
get lost in this forum lol

Hiya - welcome to the site

You wont get lost, we plan on talking about all sorts of topics here!! Try my forum too if you fancy learning/talking about
other spiritual matters - it is also in the header..... or

Click Here Very Happy

Look forward to seeing you around..
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Youngling
Clara Listensprechen

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Second political animal checking into this thread. Still a noob, tho, haven't read everything here yet. Look how long it took me to notice THIS thread, ha.
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:50 pm

This forum is dying - I started this at the same time as I restarted unsane Culture and this isn't growing quick enough, which is why i added the forums here on my other forum.

This forum just doesnt want to grow!

Just saying because there wont always be people here to reply - Sad
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Thanks for the invite Spirit, I'll be sure to check it out!!

And Dan, you can't let this place die Sad We just really need more members...
Back to top Go down
spirit
Youngling
spirit

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:56 am

GeckoShinx wrote:
Thanks for the invite Spirit, I'll be sure to check it out!!

And Dan, you can't let this place die Sad We just really need more members...

Thanks - look forward to seeing you there Very Happy

Dan - this genre of site takes longer for members to join as they want to make the right choice!! -
this site has amazing potential, and it is only a baby at the moment Wink
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:49 am

I know i know, I'll try and do some more promoting but the hell spawn is with me for easter holidays so can't do much of anything LOL
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Youngling
Clara Listensprechen

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm registered at a number of virtually dead forums. It seems that their heyday was prior to the last U.S. presidential election with lots of major issues to discuss. After the election, it appears that previously discussed issues are no longer an issue, even in European circlesm strange as it may seem.

One lively UK board I'm registered at is all about being anti-Israel, and although I share many of the sentiments regarding the Palestinian situation, War Without End as a forum is precious little more than a repetetive echo chamber. If they didn't have Cowboy as the token opposition to the majority of board members, I'll wager that board would be dead, too.

There's just not a whole lot of debatable stuff out there, and those among friends agree rather than debate. Debaters go where the contention is.
Back to top Go down
voice
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:20 pm

may be if you fused the two forum in one place, and re-grouped the topics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)   Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heylooo from the only Politics person on the forum (so far lol)
Page 1 of 1