Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around

Go down 
3 posters

well
yes
if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around I_vote_lcap50%if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
no
if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around I_vote_lcap0%if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes errr no err yes no
if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around I_vote_lcap0%if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
stop it your upsetting me
 0% [ 0 ]
does what make a noise?
if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around I_vote_lcap50%if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Witch
Youngling
Witch

if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around Empty
PostSubject: if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around   if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:26 am

does it make a noise?
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around   if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:30 am

I knew I should've kept the Philosophy forum LOL

have you got more like that? I can easily bring it back . . .
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around   if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:32 am

Swami_Dementia wrote:
I knew I should've kept the Philosophy forum LOL

have you got more like that? I can easily bring it back . . .
I could probably make some up
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around   if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:34 am

Noises are vibrations picked by our ears and processed by our brains to achieve the sound or something like that.

So, you could leave a sound recorder in the forest and nobody would be around but its designed to do the same thing. Pick up audio. So you could say it wouldn't make a sound unless someone was around to hear it, but on the other hand, what is sound if not vibrations . . .

I love these questions ^_^
Back to top Go down
its me
Youngling
its me

PostSubject: Re: if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around   if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:13 pm

did you know that you actually see things upside down and your eyes turn it to was it 'the right way up'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around   if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around Empty

Back to top Go down

if the tree falls in the forest and no one's around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Spirited Discussions! :: Free Spirited Debates :: Philosophy 101-
Jump to: