Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

Sat Nav nearly off a cliff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Witch
Youngling
Witch

Sat Nav nearly off a cliff Empty
PostSubject: Sat Nav nearly off a cliff   Sat Nav nearly off a cliff EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:55 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7962212.stm
granted I'm not a driver but surely there must have been a point where you'd start to get worried and turn around? Shocked
Back to top Go down
its me
Youngling
its me

PostSubject: Re: Sat Nav nearly off a cliff   Sat Nav nearly off a cliff EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:01 am

i have always thought that when you see on the news that people have gone down train lines and things.just because something says its right,doesnt always mean its true and common sense should kick in
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Sat Nav nearly off a cliff   Sat Nav nearly off a cliff EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:05 am

lol I like the way they say its not clear what satnav model was used. The blokes been summoned to court, had reporters at the scene, yet nobody knows the model of the satnav in question.

I think a certain company doesn't want any bad publicity for being inaccurate . . .
Back to top Go down
its me
Youngling
its me

PostSubject: Re: Sat Nav nearly off a cliff   Sat Nav nearly off a cliff EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:07 am

who cares what model the sat nav is?!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Sat Nav nearly off a cliff   Sat Nav nearly off a cliff EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:08 am

Because its on the news, and it was probably a reliable make that sent a bloke trying to scale a cliff . . .
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: Sat Nav nearly off a cliff   Sat Nav nearly off a cliff EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:09 am

I find the whole thing funny to be honest
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Sat Nav nearly off a cliff   Sat Nav nearly off a cliff EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:05 pm

i saw this on the news. you hear alot of stories about sat navs. ive never had a problem with mine....yet....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sat Nav nearly off a cliff   Sat Nav nearly off a cliff Empty

Back to top Go down

Sat Nav nearly off a cliff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Spirited Discussions! :: Global Issues :: World Issues-
Jump to: