Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

Journey to The Summerlands by Witch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Witch
Youngling
Witch

Journey to The Summerlands by Witch Empty
PostSubject: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:49 am

When you die you will find yourself traveling alone across a beautiful golden lake by boat, you are not steering it, it just seems to know where it is going.
Time has no meaning here, in what seems like moments but yet an eternity, you reach a dock and standing there is someone you knew and loved in life and had passed away.
following your loved one s/he leads you into a beautiful place.
What does this place look like? well thats up to you, however here are all the people and animals you have ever loved, in this life time and all your others lifetimes who have died.
After you have spent some time with them, you leave and alone you enter a wooded area, here you rest and reflect on the lives you have had.
There is no judgement here, either from yourself or your loved ones, just wise reflections on the lives you have had.
What happens now?
Perhaps you stay in The Summerlands forever? or perhaps you still have much to learn, in which case on to the next life you go!
sunny
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:11 am

What if you've done evil things? Would there still be no judgement? What can we learn on Earth what we can't learn in the summerlands?
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:15 am

Swami_Dementia wrote:
What if you've done evil things? Would there still be no judgement? What can we learn on Earth what we can't learn in the summerlands?
well bearing in mind its an after life myth. I believe our spirits are pure and we reflect on our lives where we went wrong and what we can learn by it.
Me as Human minds that you you took my job and split my marriage up, but these are all lesser concerns to spirit.
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:19 am

Sounds like a nice place, I always wanted to travel to fantasy worlds, kind of like Spira in FF series ^_^

That would be so cool...
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:27 am

I think the idea is that its anything you want it to be
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:29 am

I can't wait until my Paganism and Wicca books arrive ^_^
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:31 am

Swami_Dementia wrote:
I can't wait until my Paganism and Wicca books arrive ^_^
she's a wonderful author
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:10 pm

good to see someone who knows what theyre talking about, ive spoken to alot of witches online that havent got a clue :p
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Fenrir, Witch has his own site on paganism and witchcraft, in the header menu you'll see Persephone's gateway, I'm sure they'd love to have you!
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:45 pm

wow!! joining!!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:09 am

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to The Summerlands by Witch   Journey to The Summerlands by Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to The Summerlands by Witch
Page 1 of 1