Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Witch
Youngling
Witch

what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? Empty
PostSubject: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:37 am

For me its that I enjoy taking baths, not only that but I enjoy bath products like bubble bath and bath oil.
Back to top Go down
its me
Youngling
its me

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:46 am

how is wasting all that water in a bath full of products environmentally friendly?!
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:47 am

its me wrote:
how is wasting all that water in a bath full of products environmentally friendly?!
read the thread title again
Back to top Go down
its me
Youngling
its me

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:52 am

sorry,i do appologise Embarassed

i do so many things that i shouldnt,not recycling is one and if i had a bath,i would use it all the time
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:54 am

its me wrote:
sorry,i do appologise Embarassed
no problem at all, it was easier just asking you to read it again than try and explain!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:55 am

I think it's nearly impossible to be 100% environmentally friendly in today's world. Unless you drop everything, move to the woods, and live in a cabin far, far away from city life. LOL

I'm sure being on the net day in, day out, leaves a good carbon print. Not from where I am, but the electrical stations that power it. Am I right? I never researched into it . . .

I don't drive, I take buses and trains everywhere . . .

Smoking? 🤷

Most of the food we eat, unless its veg, are produced in factories with unfriendly means I bet . . . along with other things we use...

Sad
Back to top Go down
its me
Youngling
its me

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:59 am

i dont drive either so its walking or the bus.

the experts recon sprays are bad,like deoderants,air freshners etc.you can get ozone friendly ones but they cost quite alot
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:12 am

and veg is sprayed with a load of crap too
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:14 am

THE PLANET HASN'T GOT A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL WHILST HUMANS ARE ABOUT LETS FACE IT!

Instead of formulating plans as to how we can peddle to work, or maybe even sail there, whilst not wearing deodrant, and living in the dark, why don't we simply start banning people from having children. that way, when our generation dies out, the planet can be peaceful again. :'(
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:20 am

lets just start banning the chavs first thats a start
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:22 am

the world is a strong place driven by nature. If there's a goddess, I'm sure she wouldn't let the planet die because of us, we'd be taken care of before that happened . . .
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:28 am

'What's that coming towards us mum, an asteroid?'

'Hmm...should've taken the bus this morning...'

Shocked
Back to top Go down
its me
Youngling
its me

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Witch wrote:
lets just start banning the chavs first thats a start

thats the best idea ever cheers
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:37 pm

My energy efficiency rating in my flat is considered grade E - which is pretty poor! No double glazing, no anything. I think electrical appliances such as the fridge, oven etc are the most environmentally unfriendly in my place, but as said above for me personally it's got to be having baths Sad
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:08 pm

drive a mini mayfair hahahahahahahahahaa

actually i think the amount of energy i use, using computers :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?   what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do? Empty

Back to top Go down

what's the most unenvironmentally friendly thing you do?
Page 1 of 1