Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

Banks, I HATE them!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Banks, I HATE them! Empty
PostSubject: Banks, I HATE them!   Banks, I HATE them! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:15 am

I swear to god it's like a backwards version of Robin Hood.

The fat cats live like kings off of our hard earned, and give us nothing except grief in return.

If they ever did a hard days work for their money they would probably die of shock!

They could fly to the Caribbean for a whole year on a few people's bank charges alone, as if it costs £30 for a computer to automatically print off a pre-written letter!

My heart bleeds for their lack of bonuses this coming year.

Although they will probably still enjoy far richer lives than those who are actually funding it.

I went to pick up my wages this morning and thought i'd 'pop' in to Barclay's to pay it in. I admit I got there a bit early (8:30) although other banks were open, Barclay's were enjoying a lie in. Okay I thought, I will get on a bus and go home, because there is a Barclay's at the end of my road, and by the time I get there it will be 9 and open. And I don't fancy waiting half an hour in the rain for it to open.
Uh-uh, when I get there, at 9, I find it opens at 9:30.

I cannot win with this bank.

It's random bullshit like this that infuriates me.

@@:@

I recently met with my bank manager for a loan. He said something about exchanging it for my soul. He handed me a quill to sign the contract and I swear the ink was my own blood. Needless to say i declined his 'kind' offer and ran the fuck back home.

I crept back one night and peered through the window when the bank was closed and took a picture of him, which I have attached to this thread.

Scary stuff . . .
Back to top Go down

Banks, I HATE them!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Spirited Discussions! :: Recess :: Have a Rant-
Jump to: