Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

Specifications of Golf Clubs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiona123
Youngling

Specifications of Golf Clubs Empty
PostSubject: Specifications of Golf Clubs   Specifications of Golf Clubs EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:42 am

In the end, the wholesale golf clubs AP2s have what I consider to be just about the perfect blend of forgiveness, feedback, and playability. Before, my choices were muscleback clubs with lots of the feedback I craved but virtually no forgiveness or cavity-back clubs that transmitted little to no feedback to me on slight mis-hits but which rewarded those mis-hits with good results.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1