Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

Some information on Animism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Some information on Animism Empty
PostSubject: Some information on Animism   Some information on Animism EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:24 am

Bioregional Animism
Wikipedia definition

I'd like to delve deeper into these ideas as they represent what I already thought and felt long before I came about these articles. Partly because I'm a vegetarian, and partly because I already believed in the spirit-soul and the spiritual world. All life is equal and you should learn how to respect other life, if you feel the same read the articles and leave your thoughts and opinions.
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: Some information on Animism   Some information on Animism EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:46 pm

I've read both of those links, thanks so much for posting them! I was interested to see the Shinto links! I am going to see if I can get some books off Amazon for a closer insight, when I'm done with them you're more than happy to read them, so I will post my findings here very soon hopefully!!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Some information on Animism   Some information on Animism EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:51 pm

That would be great for you to post what you made of them!

I'm currently waiting for principles of Paganism and the principles of Wicca books I ordered.

Would be great to know more about animism as well.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Some information on Animism   Some information on Animism EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:53 pm

in fact, Witch could probably help you with that, if you messaged him either on here, or his site, he might be able to steer you towards the right reading material!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some information on Animism   Some information on Animism Empty

Back to top Go down

Some information on Animism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Spirited Discussions! :: Free Spirited Discussions :: Spirituality-
Jump to: