Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

A Joke- The Misdirected Shot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiona123
Youngling

A Joke- The Misdirected Shot Empty
PostSubject: A Joke- The Misdirected Shot   A Joke- The Misdirected Shot EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:13 pm

A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first of the twosome teed-off and watched in horror as the ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. Indeed, the ball hit one of the men and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony. The woman rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize. She then explained that she was a physical therapist and offered to help ease his "pain."
"Please allow me to help, I am a physical therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd just allow me!" She told him earnestly. "Ummph, oooh, nnnoo, I'll be alright...I'll be fine in a few minutes," he replied as he remained in the fetal position still clasping his hands together at his crotch.
The woman takes it upon herself to begin to "ease his pain". She began to massage his groin.
After a few moments she asked, "does that feel better?" The man looked up at her and replied, "yes, that feels pretty good ... but my thumb still hurts like hell!"

_________________________________________________________________________________
TaylorMade R9 Irons|Ping G15 Irons|Callaway X-22 Irons|Taylormade R7 CGB MAX Irons|Titleist AP2 Irons
Back to top Go down
fiona123
Youngling

A Joke- The Misdirected Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Joke- The Misdirected Shot   A Joke- The Misdirected Shot EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 am

No body read this?

A Joke- The Misdirected Shot
Page 1 of 1