Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

Share | 

A Joke- I Hate Playing With Your Dad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiona123
Youngling

PostSubject: A Joke- I Hate Playing With Your Dad   Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:56 am

Moses, Jesus, and an old, bearded man were out playing golf one day. Moses pulled up to the tee and drove a long one. It landed in the fairway but rolled directly toward a water trap. Quickly Moses raised his golf club, the water parted and it rolled to the other side safe and sound.
Next, Jesus strolls up to the tee and hits a nice long one directly toward the same water trap. It landed directly in the center of the pond and kind of hovered over the water. Jesus casually walked out on the pond and chipped it up onto the green.
The third guy gets up and sort of randomly whacks the golf ball. It heads out over the fence and into oncoming traffic on a nearby street. It bounces off a truck and hits a nearby tree. From there it bounces onto the roof of a nearby shack and rolls down into the gutter, down the downspout, out onto the fairway and right toward the aforementioned pond. On the way to the pond, it hits a little stone and bounces out over the water and onto a lily pad where it rested quietly. Suddenly, a very large bullfrog jumped up on the lily pad and snatched the ball into his mouth. Just then, an eagle swooped down and grabbed the frog and flew away. As they passed over the green, the frog squealed with fright and dropped the ball which bounced right into the hole for a beautiful hole in one.
Moses then turned to Jesus and said, "I hate playing with your Dad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Joke- I Hate Playing With Your Dad
Page 1 of 1