Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

Jesus, the man, the myth, or the legend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Jesus, the man, the myth, or the legend? Empty
PostSubject: Jesus, the man, the myth, or the legend?   Jesus, the man, the myth, or the legend? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:25 pm

I haven't got anything against Jesus, I believe he existed, I even believe he was a decent man who was trying to help people.

We had a man round my area who thought he was Jesus and wore a white robe and went around trying to enlighten people, he even gave people money and was probably the nicest man you ever met.

But he was considered insane. He was called the Jesus man of S***** nobody will be celebrating his death though

So, I believe a man called Jesus existed, however I'm a bit sceptical on the son of god part though, plus, he was Arabian, That part is never really clear is it when you learn about him or see pictures of how people thought of him.

Well Jerusalem isn't a white country is it? Its Arab country, he didn't sail over from England, he was Arabian.

I believe there was a man called Jesus, but i think he might've been like Jesus man of S*****, a good man who just wanted to help people.

Think of what them countries are like with religion, how seriously they take it, even though in the end, all this man got was stoned to death, apparently for our benefit (human ignorance at work again).

And in old days they used to bury people right? and when graves got dug up a certain amount of coffins would have claw marks on the inside where they buried people alive thinking they were dead.

He probably was still alive when they disposed of his body. They didn't understand comas back then did they, and that people woke back up sometimes.

So Jesus couldve well come back from the dead, because he probably weren't dead in the first place...

Maybe these things were what made the story seem so true so it spread about the world, imagine hearing that story back then when folk lore were everywhere..
Back to top Go down
voice
Youngling

Jesus, the man, the myth, or the legend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus, the man, the myth, or the legend?   Jesus, the man, the myth, or the legend? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:29 pm

He was a man, betrayed by his people
Back to top Go down

Jesus, the man, the myth, or the legend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Spirited Discussions! :: Free Spirited Debates :: Mythology 101-
Jump to: