Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

dirty doctor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
its me
Youngling
its me

dirty doctor Empty
PostSubject: dirty doctor   dirty doctor EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:13 pm

One day a young man and woman were in their bedroom making love. All of a sudden a bumble bee entered the bedroom window. As the young lady parted her legs the bee entered her vagina. The woman started screaming, "Oh my god, help me, there's a bee in my vagina!".

The husband immediately took her to the local doctor and explained the situation. The doctor thought for a moment and said, "Hmm, tricky situation. But I have a solution to the problem if young sir would permit".

The husband being very concerned agreed that the doctor could use whatever method to get the bee out of his wife's vagina. The doctor said "OK, what I'm gonna do is rub some honey over the top of my penis and insert it into your wife's vagina. When I feel the bee getting closer to the tip of my dick I shall withdraw it and the bee should hopefully follow my penis out of your wife's vagina."

The husband nodded and gave his approval. The young lady said "Yes, yes, whatever, just get on with it."

So the doctor, after covering the tip of his penis with honey, inserted it into the young lady's vagina. After a few gentle strokes, the doctor said, "I don't think the bee has noticed the honey yet. Perhaps I should go a bit deeper".

So the doctor went deeper and deeper. After a while the doctor began shafting the young lady very hard indeed. The young lady began to quiver with excitement, she began to moan and groan aloud, "Oh doctor, doctor!" she shouted. The doctor, concentrating very hard, looked like he was enjoying himself.

He then put his hands on the young lady's breasts and started making loud noises.

The husband, at this point, suddenly became very annoyed and shouted. "Now wait a minute, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" he blasted.

The doctor, still concentrating, replied: "Change of plan, I'm gonna drown the bastard!!"
Back to top Go down
AngelMutley
Youngling

dirty doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirty doctor   dirty doctor EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:21 pm

lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leisiza
Youngling

dirty doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirty doctor   dirty doctor EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 am

Bill and Cindy fell into love when they were both university students. Bill made a promise that he would love Cindy with his lifetime.cheap golf clubs
Bill worked for a small IT company, and Cindy worked in a Multinational Corproation. The poor life damped down the passion they ever had. Gradually, Cindy liked golf, horse riding and so on. cheap golf clubs She dreamed that one day she could have a life of rank and fashion. But Cindy complained that Bill gave her anything but nothing.
When Cindy’s birthday was coming, she decided to break up with Bill, because she was pursued by a rich man. Bill came to the place where Cindy lived. He presented her a set of irons . Even though the golf set is not name-brand, but it cost his possess. The rich man taylormade r9 driver also came to Cindy with a big bunch of rose and an expensive name-brand golf set. Bill told Cindy that the best wish was the whole and last what he can give.<a href=http://www.golfsetbase.com/goods-763.html]ping g15 driver[/url]
While Bill left, the earthquake happened. The rich man put off Cindy, and escaped from her. Cindy was scared. Suddenly, she heard someone was calling her, and she saw Bill was running to her. At that moment, the callaway x-22 irons whole building fell down. When Cindy came to her senses and asked Bill. Bill told her that they must be rescued, and he would stay along with her. After the rescue titleist AP2 irons group arrived and released Cindy from ruins, Cindy found half of Bill’s body had become muddy flesh in order to protect Cindy. And Bill suffered for three hours. Once Cindy was rescued, Bill past away, holding the golf set tightly. At that time, Cindy understood that she lost her favorite.taylormade r7 CGBMAX irons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dirty doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: dirty doctor   dirty doctor Empty

Back to top Go down

dirty doctor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Spirited Discussions! :: Recess :: The Funnies-
Jump to: