Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

Beliefs or Ideas?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Beliefs or Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Beliefs or Ideas?   Beliefs or Ideas? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:20 am

I don't believe in an all powerful - all knowing god - and if there was one, would he actually care about us? I mean, look at some of the things we have done to the planet - it's inhabitants - even ourselves. You think he'd care after killing his son - defiling his planet - and slaughtering his animals for meat day in - day out?

Would you care if we did all that to you - your house - your family -your pets?

Man made god in his own image - and we really haven't been on the planet for that long - almost no time at all if you think of how long this planet has been here - and it hasn't taken us long to destroy it . . .

So therefore I cannot believe in a god that created the world for us to live in - its a silly notion TBH

But I do think there's a force of some kind - a good force - and a bad force - that makes up everything - I don't think its conscious - just all loving and on the opposite side - an all evil force as well. It's not a belief - just an idea - I don't think we're supposed to unlock the secrets to the universe - I really don't think we'd like what we find.

I think good and bad are in peoples minds - bodies and souls - creating urges and impulses to do either right or wrong - it just depends on the life you choose.

I think there's a heaven and a hell - but not as people think - we see heaven and hell everyday in peoples lives - yet they refuse to think it could be true.

the churches of old created an all knowing and all powerful god to control the people - and it worked - and even in the so called 'free world' they still use it.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

Beliefs or Ideas?
Page 1 of 1