Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

Enviroment/Political bands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Youngling

Enviroment/Political bands Empty
PostSubject: Enviroment/Political bands   Enviroment/Political bands EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:35 am

name some bands whos lyrics are about politics and the environment

Gojira (environment)

A Sight to Behold

^ This is my favourite song by them

Rise Against (political)

Prayer of the Refugee
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Enviroment/Political bands   Enviroment/Political bands EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:39 am

Wow, I am totally stuck, let me check my windows media player playlists see if anything matches lol

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Enviroment/Political bands   Enviroment/Political bands EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:49 am

hehe it is rather unusual for bands to be promoting this message. ill post some more tomorrow
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: Enviroment/Political bands   Enviroment/Political bands EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:49 am

politics maybe, but the environment and politics? I'm stumped!! AHHHH no, the Streets (UK group) actually have a song about the earth changing and the like on their latest album...which I may add was awful!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Enviroment/Political bands   Enviroment/Political bands EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 am

I think he meant politics OR environment, not necessarily both together.

Babyshambles - fuck forever - political
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: Enviroment/Political bands   Enviroment/Political bands EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:17 am

Immortal Teknique - 4th branch
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Enviroment/Political bands   Enviroment/Political bands EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:44 pm

yea environmental or political

One Minute Silence have political lyrics
Back to top Go down
GeckoShinx
Youngling
GeckoShinx

PostSubject: Re: Enviroment/Political bands   Enviroment/Political bands EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Where is the Love...Black Eyed Peas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enviroment/Political bands   Enviroment/Political bands Empty

Back to top Go down

Enviroment/Political bands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Spirited Discussions! :: Recess :: Entertainment Room-
Jump to: