Free Spirited Discussions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirited Discussions!

This is a forum where free spirited individuals can have their say on a number of important topics related to the world, reality, and existences outside of it. Please remember to keep an open mind!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Unsane CultureUnsane Culture  Persephone's GatewayPersephone's Gateway  The Spiritual CentreThe Spiritual Centre  Culture InternationalCulture International  Free Spirited Chat!Free Spirited Chat!  Herp UniverseHerp Universe  

the only thing I would say

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Witch
Youngling
Witch

the only thing I would say Empty
PostSubject: the only thing I would say   the only thing I would say EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:13 pm

is would the word 'eduction' put people off?
any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: the only thing I would say   the only thing I would say EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:41 pm

hmmm maybe .. .

What word could replace it?

knowledge, understanding?

Nothing is set in stone yet, I'm open to ideas!

Also, if you could start some interesting topics on paganism, animism, or spiritualism I'd be muchly grateful, or anything that you like!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Witch
Youngling
Witch

PostSubject: Re: the only thing I would say   the only thing I would say EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:16 pm

how about the word 'debate' or 'discussion' and I was ACTUALLY planning some environmental topics!
animism isn't really my strong point you may be surprised to hear.
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: the only thing I would say   the only thing I would say EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:43 pm

I will do some wordplay when the brat goes to bed later lol

What do you think of the new forum icons I uploaded, they're brains that light up when there's a new post
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: the only thing I would say   the only thing I would say EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 pm

scrap that, theyre now totem poles lol
Back to top Go down
Clara Listensprechen
Youngling
Clara Listensprechen

PostSubject: Re: the only thing I would say   the only thing I would say EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Nobody cares, spammer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the only thing I would say   the only thing I would say Empty

Back to top Go down

the only thing I would say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Spirited Discussions! :: If you have a moment . . . :: Site Feedback-
Jump to: